The Digi-Line electric radiator range has been designed and is manufactured in Britain, to give electricians the same choice of radiator type and selection of sizes as plumbers have always been used to. The radiators are filled with a thermal fluid to transfer heat to the whole of the surface area without the need for any pump or moving parts. The fluid is heated by 100% efficiency electric elements which are controlled by the most advanced thermostat electronics available. The radiator body is constructed in steel and powder coated to ensure a high quality, extremely long lasting and robust finish. The range is available in 500mm & 300mm heights and power ratings from 500 watts to 2000 watts. Digi-line's single panel and double panel, wall mounted electric radiators are available, and both have convection fins to ensure the perfect balance of radiant and convected heat. Only the very best components and materials have been used in the new Digi-Line range.
There are some more very special, unique and energy saving features built in to the new electronics. All features do not have to be used but can be activated if required.
- 1. Energy saving open window feature – this senses when a window has been opened and stops the radiator heating until the window is closed.
- 2. Surface temperature control – The surface temperature can be operated at the full 90 deg C or reduced to a maximum of 75 deg C or a maximum of 60 deg C. ( Surface temperature reduction will reduce the heating power )
- 3. Double panel radiator smart control – If the room temperature is within 1 deg C of the set point, the front panel only will operate. If the room temperature is more than 1 deg C from the set point, the back panel will also operate to act as a boost and re-heat the room faster.
The optional central programmer is battery powered and uses radio frequency signals to communicate with these electric radiators, so no wiring is required. It can be wall mounted or can free stand. All electric radiators can have different temperature settings, and every zone can have different operating times. The central programmer is capable of separately programming up to 4 separate zones. This provides for the ultimate electric heating system with absolute control over temperatures, times and energy usage.
Digiline E3 Controller
With the Touch E3 it is no longer necessary to go to a radiator to make control changes, any radiator in any room of the property can be controlled individually from this central control. Because it is communicating with each radiator it can utilise the thermostat sensors on each of the radiators to produce exactly the temperature you want in each room separately. This means you also have absolute control of the energy use. All features can also be controlled from the Clevertouch app from anywhere in the world.
- Communicates by radio frequency to every radiator
- Controls every radiator individually for temperature and time settings
- Intuitive touchscreen
- Communicates wirelessly to the WiFi to allow for app control
- Free App ‘Clevertouch‘
- Built in energy monitor tells you how much energy each radiator is using
- Holiday mode – puts the heating in frost protection while you’re away
- Can tell you the current ambient temperature in every room