The Smart Panel is heated by 100% efficiency electric elements which are controlled by the most advanced thermostat electronics in the UK. The radiator body is constructed in steel and powder coated to ensure a high quality, extremely long lasting and robust finish. The range is available in four lengths and power ratings from 600 watts to 2000 watts. Only the very best components and materials have been used in the Smartpanel range. There are some more very special, unique and energy saving features built in to the new electronics, but these features do not have to be used and can be de-activated if required.
- Proportional Regulating Thermostat (PID) with high accuracy
- Intelligent Control System (ITCS), the radiator learns the heat up characteristics of your property and knows when to switch on to provide the right temperature at the right time. This reduces energy consumption and improves comfort ( also known as adaptive start )
- Programmable – weekly programming, 9 pre-programs and 4 custom programs
- Energy monitor – shows energy used in the last 24hrs, 7 days, 30 days
- Comfort, economy and frost protection modes.
- Easy use function for manual temperature control
- Reduced surface temperature function
- LCD screen.
- Open Window function – senses an open window and cuts the heating to save energy
- Security Thermal Control – overheat cut out in case of the heater being covered
All the good looks of a modern electric radiator coupled with advanced energy saving, rapid heat up times and affordability. One of the most advanced heaters available. New European regulation – Ecodesign Lot 20 compliant
- Powder coated steel in RAL 9010
- High performance extruded aluminium heating element.
- 7.9 cm width, ensures it integrates into any décor.
- Silent operation: digital regulation with Triac means ‘no click’ switching
- Digital Programmable Control placed on the top to look good and be easy to use